- Our à la carte menu is available for all parties. We do not have special party packages
- Group parties will be seated together if the tickets are purchased together. You must purchase tickets in advance on our website. The ticket serves as your reservation. We offer a discount on group tickets purchased in advance. We do not offer this discount at the door.
- 10 to 20 tickets = 10%
- 21 to 30 tickets = 15%
- 31 and up tickets = 20%
- You may bring a cake for an event. There is a $2 per plate charge.
- We do not allow any decorations
- All guests must purchase a minimum of one drink and one food purchase, side dishes are not considered a food purchase.
- A 20% gratuity is added to all tables.
- Group reservations ensure you will be seated together. Our reservation manager will contact you to confirm your arrival time. We will hold your seating for 15 minutes past your arrival time. All party members must be present to be seated. We cannot guarantee you will be seated together if your full party is not present at the time of seating.
- Your ticket is your reservation and it is non-refundable.
Please complete our event booking request form if you need to contact our team before purchasing tickets. The event booking request form must be completed to book a group party of 10 or more for Wednesday or Sunday night.
We’d love to hear about your act. Please give us time to review the application. Submit all information. If you do not have an answer, please reply n/a.
Wednesday: 5 pm to 11 pm
Thursday: 6 pm to 11 pm
Friday & Saturday: 6 pm to 1 am
Sunday: 5 pm to 11 pm
Seating selection is first-come, first-served, so come early to get a great seat. All seated guests are required to purchase a minimum of one drink and one food selection. A 20% gratuity is added to all checks.
COVID Policy: Please wear your mask when you are not drinking or dining for those not vaccinated.